Q: How long does shipping usually take? And can I use a PO.Box as shipping address?
A: Orders ship within 24 hours. We offer express shipping (free shipping) which takes 3-5 business days (3-5 business to USA, others is 3-8 business days). The express shipping includes DHL and Fedex. You can receive a notification after shipped out.
NOTE: PO.Box is not accepted. Don't use a PO.Box as your shipping address. Otherwise the package can not be delivered.
And, you need to add your phone number when you file the shipping info.
Q: Can I get my wig free part? Can i change my part to side part or middle part?
A: Yes my friend, all of our full lace wigs and 360 wigs are free part. But the 360 wigs we will pre part it by brush to be middle part that avoid the hair won't be mess during the shipping. But it can be change to free part or side part again, so no worries about that if you got the wig is middle part already!
Q: How many bundles will I need to do my head?
A: Depending on how full you want your hair to look, anything over 16" we would recommend purchasing 3 bundles. Anything under 16" 2-3 bundles will work out fine for a nice full look. If you plan to buy bundles with a frontal/closure, normally 2 bundles is okay, 3 bundles is fuller.
Q: Can I straighten/style the hair with flatiron/curler?
A: Yes, all hair we sell is virgin hair, so you can straighten/style it with flatiron/curler, and you can dye it as well. It is noteworthy that you need to pay attention to the time. don't overtime.
Q: Do I have to have a PayPal account to order? Can I use my credit card?
A: No need to have a PayPal account to order, you can pay with credit/debit card directly. If you have any payment problems, please contact with us: email@example.com
Q: Which size is your wig cap(circumference)? Can I have a large size/small size?
A: All of stock is standard medium, it is 22.5 inch. And it has adjustable straps. Normally it can match the head of most people. If you have a very large/small head (only for 360 wig, full lace wig can't be customized), you can leave a note in your order for that, but it needs $10 fee for the additional service (we will send you an invoice for the $10), and it needs 2 more days to be shipped out.
Q: How long can I know each length? How can I know which length I need?
A: Hi, dear, you can check this length reference (If you bought wavy or curly hair, you need to straighten it up before measuring its length):
Q: Do all the hair come in 1b or can I get a #2?
A: We only have the color #1b (natural black) in stock, if you want other colors, you can send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org, And you'd better provide a pic of the color you want. Normally, we provide coloring service for some colors.
Q: Is the 360 frontal a full head of hair?
A: 360 frontals provide coverage from the hairline around to the nape it mimics a real hairline all the way around the head. 2/3 bundles will be needed to for full look.
Q: What type of hair care products should I use?
A : Treat this hair just as if it was your own hair.
1. Use good shampoo and hair conditioner to care the hair. It’s important to keep the hair soft and shiny.
2. You could use gel or spray styling products to keep the hair style.
3. Olive oil will be a good choice to keep the hair healthy.
Q: Why are my hair extensions getting tangled?
A: It could be caused by dry hair. Pls make sure to wash & condition your hair at least once a week, twice a week is better. you can comb the hair from time to time. You could go to your stylist for further suggestions.
Q: What's the difference between full lace wig and 360 wig? Is that 360 wig full lace wig? Can I make ponytail?
A: The 360 wig is pre sewd by the machine with 360 frontal and bundles, which is same as what you bought the unit and sewd into a wig by yourself, and there is the tracks on the back side, so that's why we called it breathable wig. And you can call it frontal lace wig, you can make a ponytail, but if you want make the ponytail or bun to the upside we will suggest you the full lace item then.
Q: How long can it last?
A: Normally it depends on your method/level of care. Treat it like your own hair and take very good care of it, then normally it could last longer than 18 months.
Q: Can I exchange/cancel my order?
A: Yes, you can, but you need to contact us within 24hours via Email (Before Shipped), if not, it will be charged a processing fee.
Q: Do I need to pay the tax?
A: Usually you do not need to pay taxes, but if your country's customs is more stringent, you will be charged a certain amount of duties. We usually try to avoid tariffs for you as a low-declared invoice with parcels, however, it is not 100%. You will need to pay the duties if the custom still charges customs duties.
Countries with more stringent customs authorities include:
Germany, Italy, South Africa, almost all South American countries, UK (occasionally ), Canada (occasionally).
Q: How can I get in touch with you ASAP?
A: Email is the best recommendation, and you'd better write the most urgent question as the email title, and concise. The imessage/phone is the second option.
Q: How do I return my order? And how much will i get refund if i return the parcel already received? Who pay for the the return charge?
A: You can send an email to us, title as “Return + Order Number + Reason”, we will response ASAP. If you don't want your order or you place wrong order or want a longer length or you would like to exchange the order, you will pay for the return charge, and if you want refund will be reduced the 20$ from your amount (Shipping Fee).
1. When you wash the hair, better to brush it first. Use warm water and hair shampoo to wash for twice. Then put hair conditioner equally on the hair for 5 minutes. Then wash it with cleaning water. Hair conditioner is very necessary every time when you wash your hair! We suggest you to use high quality hair conditioner.
2. If you want to blow your hair dry, please blow to 80% dry, then keep the rest 20% to naturally dry, by this way, it will keep your hair away from drying and frizzy!
3. When you feel the hair is very dry, you can spray some hair oil. Meanwhile, when you wash the hair, you can pour little hair care oil into warm water, and put the hair inside that warm water for 10 minutes around. The hair will be more silk and soft comparing before. But we don’t suggest you to use hair oil everyday. Because hair oil may make your hair strands dry and hard!
4. If you want to get your hair curls back, better to use crimping iron to curl the hair according to its original curl shape again!
How to use wig/hair?
1. If you want your wig/hair looks natural/amazing as our post on FB/IG, you have better to book a professional hairstylist to install it.
2. If the hair is wavy or curly style, we don't suggest to comb it. If you have to, please comb it with hands or wide-teeth brush gently. Tight teeth brush will ruin the hair original shape and make it fizzy and feels like tangle! Please always comb the hair from the ends and work your way up.
3. When you dye the hair with bleach powder, please control the time within 5 minutes. If you dye it with dye cream, you need to control the time within 20 minutes. Otherwise, the hair will be damaged by cream if you leave it too long there.
4. When sleeping, please bond the hair with elastic band or wear a cap. It will avoid tangling or shapes-changing. After waking up, please remove the band and comb through beginning at the ends and working your way up to the roots.
5. When swimming, we suggest to wear a swimming cap. Because the sea water or pool water is not good for hair, it will make the hair tangle and rough. It’s better to wash it with warm water, with hair shampoo and hair conditioner after swimming.